четверг, 1 января 2015 г.

Why?

The first message of this diary (I hate the word "blog") is supposed to somehow explain what it is for, I mean, for everyone who will eventually read it and for me as well.

I found this challenge in summer but I decided to start it in the new year because it is really nice to promise something to yourself and then try to do it. Personally, I was never a fan of all those bucket lists and resolutions, but maybe it's worth doing something that you've never done before. Thus, one of the goals for the 2015 says: "Do the 365 days writing challenge", that's what I'm up to now.

Besides, I already have an online-diary which is mainly about me, and I sometimes have to keep myself from writing there every day because it would be all about my working days, my self-deprecations and all that stuff. As for this challenge, I guess, the idea of having some new topic for every day is just awesome, and it's not only about yourself.

One more thing - I can improve my writing skills that just have to be improved because I gave it up so long ago, and moreover, I can and I will do it in English because... well, that's not that embarrassing as reading yourself in your own language. Have you ever had that feeling? I do. Everytime,

So, it's time to start away. And before I do that, I'm going to set up some rules for myself.

1. Generally, I will try to write a passage or more to the given topic every day. I'm not going to choose topics or change them because they are too tricky.

2. Hangovers, parties and emergencies ARE excuses for omitting some days. I don't want to turn that into an unpleasant duty. Though if I have time, I can write in advance or after the day missed.

3. More fantasy!

OK, let's go. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий