суббота, 3 января 2015 г.

January, 3 - Kick it

What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?

Frankly saying, I don't have a bucket list.
I never even had one.
Moreover, once I told my friend that I don't see any point in making such things because they inevitably set borders to you and your life. Following a plan sometimes deprives you of such a simple joy of living, just living, appreciating every moment and not basing your life on rules and steps.

But this year something changed.
I suddenly realised that such things as scrapbooks, bucket lists and boxes with memories can sometimes add something new to your way of living. I don't know yet what is it about that stuff but I guess it makes you a little peculiar. Besides, it's nice to try something you have never done before, isn't it?

Thus, this year I have something that is similar to a bucket list - it's a plan for 2015. I intended to make 50 things I'm going to do before the end of the year. but a good half is still missing. Long story short, number 11 is "Learn to cook".

Don't misunderstand me, I can cook some things. I won't stay hungry if I have to spend some time on my own. But as I see it, such level of cooking skills will hardly make a good wife. And personally, I don't believe that it's a delight to a grown-up man having a wife who sucks at cooking.

Besides, Marie gave me a pretty cookery book with lots of fine cuisine recipes, so this is a "must-do"!

So I hope that by the end of the year I'll be capable of making


  • a cake
  • a meat course
  • a proper soup
  • something funky : ))
Not that big of a list, but, believe me, it's tricky.
I'll try my best. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий