четверг, 15 января 2015 г.

January, 15 - Polite company

“It’s never a good idea to discuss religion or politics with people you don’t really know.” Agree or disagree?

This post is going to be the shortest but I want to keep here the idea that has existed in my mind for quite a long time.

I'm sure there are two things which are better not to be discussed AT ALL - religion and salary.
Do not misunderstand me, but I guess these are two topics which always leave at least one participant of the conversation disappointed and unsatisfied; moreover, the truth is never born in course of such discussions. Then why do it at all?

There are so many other brilliant topics.
Discuss cats. Everybody loves cats. Only awful people don't.
Then why talk to them? : )) 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий