среда, 7 января 2015 г.

January, 7 - Helpless

Helplessness: that dull, sick feeling of not being the one at the reins. When did you last feel like that - and what did you do about it?

We are not heroes. No one is. The range of human emotions is so unbelievably wide that sometimes it's shocking to realise how many different feelings a human heart (or soul) can bear.

Sometimes our feelings are so complex that even we ourselves, let alone the most experienced psychiatrist, can analyse, understand and, what is more, get over them.

Right now I have a whole row of situations where I could possibly call myself helpless, but I am not sure about it.

Failing an English contest? That was a lesson - not to think you're the only one who can get all the honours.

Being left with a broken heart? Well, at least, you know there's fewer people to check out.

Losing a friend? One person less not to waste your time and to learn to appreciate the ones who deserve it.

Being unsatisfied with the way the things run? DO SOMETHING FOR F**K'S SAKE. But don't whine.

I'm not trying to sound like a hero and I don't have a slightest idea how long it will take before I'll be lying curled on the bed and crying myself to sleep. It happens to everyone.

But I'll surely know I'll always stand up stronger than ever and I will never be helpless.
Because there is always a way.
You just have to search a little harder. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий